Sunday, March 27, 2016

Hello It's Cheese


We spent a great deal of time in and around Chicago. It wasn’t as windy as people make it out to be so if you plan on going to fart and have it immediately blow away think again. Our casting director required us to go to Giordano's to get a made to order deep dish pizza and we were like k. This deep dish pizza B is modeling is my first impression of Chicago, and a pizza I will remember forever. Part of me says two slices is enough but the other part of me says I will never be satisfied/the limit does not exist. The sauce. The cheese. The depth. Luckily, Giordano's delivers NATION WIDE.

As I was walking through Old Town in Chicago I heard something wonderful. Someone was  screaming Adele's “Hello” out a car window.


Bakersfield in Indianapolis got the Papa’s salad which is everything you could want in a taco but on a salad and hard shell.

Look at this Vietnamese iced coffee from Egg Roll #1. I wasn't even planning on eating here but Sarah and Meredith asked if I wanted to and it just happened and I'm glad because culture. 


Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! We were once again in search of live music, but so was everyone in Chicago. The Kerryman was crowded and had no live music but it also had the shortest line and served Magners. You’ll be surprised how many bars and pubs don’t have Magners. It was quite some time before we were seated so we had many toasts before we got shepherd’s pies all around. “Like a ghost, I’ll be gone.” -Shepherd’s Pie to drunk me

Jess and I were running around Chicago doing idk and we took a bathroom stop. That’s when I found Protein Bar. The best smoothie I will ever have. Maybe we’ll meet again. Maybe it was just a moment in the woods.

Look at this big ass spoon at Blueberry Hill Pancake House. I ended up here after church one day and brought the goods home to Red Roof to eat on my bed and make a mess.


Go



This was a ratchet travel day and we were all very hungry for no reason. Here are some fried cheese curds. Deforest Family Restaurant.

This is the first time I ordered veggies at a Chinese restaurant and they were served raw. It was a nice surprise! We were all missing our families extra this week so it was nice. I can't find the Bansa Express website or a Yelp page but it's in Grand Rapids.

I’ve been blessed with a number of life changing potatoes on this tour. Here are some of the potatoes from BLD Diner in Larchmont, NY.

JV Hot Bagels II. I don’t know where the father is, but this establishment has very moist banana muffins. Oo daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment