Sunday, June 23, 2019

Spring Flingin'

I went to my second concert ever. I wasn't planning on seeing Betty Who but I ended up getting on The List at Union Transfer and then I was dancing to music I didn't know. Thank you to bassist extraordinaire Jemila Dunham for this evening.

My parents and I went to Chadds Ford Winery for samples, a blanket of Trader Joe's snacks, and a country cover band. I walked away with an enormous bottle of Niagara.

I took a stroll to and from Camden one day and stopped at the Chinese Lanterns. I had never seen this exhibit in the daylight, and I learned it is just as magnificent in the sun as it is when illuminated from within under the moonlight.


The Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll was basically on my doorstep. I went to Dahlak for injera rolls, and I had no idea what to expect when taking a bite. It was sweet, it was fluffy, would get again.
These jiggle in the live photo I took.
Renata's Kitchen sold baklava for a dollar. After devouring the flakey sweet and exploring the brunch menu I decided I have to go back for more food immediately.

Cherry's Baking Company sold me a white chocolate cheesecake. I didn't take a fork from them because I didn't want to eat it while walking, which is something I would do if I had utensils because I have no self control and could not wait to eat.

This is the giant sink hole in Baltimore Avenue that formed the day before the stroll and is turning my daily trolley commute into an adventure.

I spent an evening at the art museum and viewed a collection of nineteenth century prints by Yoshitoshi. My two favorite pieces were titled “Itchy” and “I Want to Cancel My Subscription.”

No comments:

Post a Comment