Monday, October 8, 2018

Where Memories Are Made


The tiniest caramel mocha to kick off the tiniest blog post

I performed in Champaign, IL two years ago, but I stayed in a hotel outside of town and hardly had time to look at it before leaving. Jess, Kelsie, Dianne and I explored Midtown before our final show in the city. Champaign is built in brick and covered in ivy. The streets are flanked by beautifully distressed back alleys, potted gardens, and boutiques. We got our BBQ on at Black Dog. I’m not into BBQ sauce but I still recommend their peach flavored sauce.


Jess saving Moose
We stepped into Rumours Hat Shoppe just to browse, but I ended up purchasing an Elusive Society hat. If I were a part of a society it would probably be elusive. 

The Jane Addams book shop has three floors of books, post cards, and notebooks to browse.


State Farm Center where memories are made. This venue looks like a giant spaceship inside and out. Curtains were hung to turn the arena space into a pretty fancy looking proscenium. 




An alien

Hello


No comments:

Post a Comment